Re: Fwd: Re: Financial state of the IETF - to be presented Wednesday

2003-03-18 09:53:42
Hi, Aaron and Margaret,

If everybody brought I-Ds that were fully baked, that would
help, too!

Spencer

--- Aaron Falk <falk(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu> wrote:
Margaret Wasserman wrote:

We could attempt to increase fundraising for ISOC/the IETF.

Good idea.  I suggest a bakesale.  Everyone bring a baked good
Vienna...

This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which is a sublist
of
ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed. Decisions on what
to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.