Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

2003-05-06 04:40:20
Folks,
I have written a draft and want to post it on a specific IETF WG, say the OSPF
WG. How can i then
assure that the draft which i post gets announced to that particular WG also
apart from the
general IETF announcement list.

My doubt is that if i post my draft on internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org and
specify the working group as
OSPF will this be announced to the OSPF WG. If not then how will they come to
know of this draft?

I have a doubt that the drafts may be only announced in the WG if they become
accepted asworking
group documents.

Please help me clarify this.

Should i just send a mail to internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with my draft
as an attachment then?

Regards,
Rasputin