Re: Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

2003-05-06 06:27:18
Tulip Rasputin wrote:

My doubt is that if i post my draft on internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org and
specify the working group as
OSPF will this be announced to the OSPF WG. If not then how will they come to
know of this draft?

Well, the most reliable way is to tell them yourself--post to the WG mailing list.

|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                          |
|Principal Engineer|http://www.centive.com                        |
|Centive           |My opinions are my own.                       |
|"If nobody believes what I say, I feel ineffective." "Oh, I don't|
|believe that."                                                   |