RE: Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

2003-05-06 06:26:06
Rasputin,

You can ask "internet-drafts" to announce it on a specific list,
but if that fails you can always send a message to the WG mail list yourself,
e.g. forward the announcement.

BR
/L-E

-----Original Message-----
From: Tulip Rasputin [mailto:tulip_rasputin(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)ca]
Sent: den 6 maj 2003 13:30
To: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Submitting an IETF draft in a specific WG

Folks,
I have written a draft and want to post it on a specific IETF
WG, say the OSPF WG. How can i then
assure that the draft which i post gets announced to that
particular WG also apart from the
general IETF announcement list.

My doubt is that if i post my draft on
internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org and specify the working group as
OSPF will this be announced to the OSPF WG. If not then how
will they come to know of this draft?

I have a doubt that the drafts may be only announced in the
WG if they become accepted asworking
group documents.

Please help me clarify this.

Should i just send a mail to internet-drafts(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org with my
draft as an attachment then?

Regards,
Rasputin

________