Re: spam

2003-05-27 22:03:23
Dean,

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Dean Anderson wrote:

The radicals just don't get what they are up against.  Every letter you
send actually subsidizes the cost of a junk mailer, who gets a discount to
send junk mail.  All you get is the ability to be put on a "do not send"
list maintained by the post office.  But you don't get to not subsidize
junk postal mail.

I'm not sure the establishment knows what they are up against?  A
generation of young people with knowledge and personal power beyond the
wildest hopes of our ancestors, unity in action, and nothing to lose.  And
i do get to not subsideize it.  I simply refuse to use their service.  It
is ecologically unfriendly, and a amjor annoyance.  Market economy at its
best.

Scott