Re: DNS RMX RR draft

2003-06-01 13:53:50
Dear Dave,

Are you trying to start a rumor that the main IETF discussion
list is NOT a "relevant anti-spam discussion list"?

I agree with your motives, but don't see how you can base this
rumor on the past couple of weeks of postings :-}

(I'm recommending that we all attempt the following "Jedi Mind
Trick": "ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org is not the list you're looking for", "you
don't have to post to this list", "you can go now", with
apologies to Obi-wan in SW Episode IV)

Spencer, who feels for the ASRG if this quality of discussion
DOES move to that mailing list, but maybe "They Were
Expendable"...

--- Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> wrote:
Ofer,

OI> I just saw this recently submitted draft and don't recall
it being
OI> discussed in the recent spam thread, so thought I'd point
it out in
OI> case people hadn't noticed it:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-danisch-dns-rr-smtp-01.txt

It has been discussed at length on the relevant anti-spam
discussion
list:  <http://www.irtf.org/charters/asrg.html>.