Re: The IETF_Censored mailing list

2003-06-01 15:12:57

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Dean Anderson wrote:

It should also be noted that those receiving thie limited IETF
information, like those receiving censored news, have very little to
contribute since they don't know the whole story.

Hmmmm, if the ietf censored list is so bad for my education, how is it
that I see your post? Since the spam topic started a week or so ago, I
have not observed a single response post for which I didn't receive the
original.

Perhaps you haven't actually monitored what is being censored?

Dave Morris