Re: requiring payment (was spam)

2003-06-02 18:15:11
At 3:10 PM -0700 5/30/03, Einar Stefferud wrote:
Pity the poor Zealot; who, when he loses sight of his objective,
simply redoubles his efforts.

For sure, do not let any new ideas leak into the IETF!

Cheers...\Stef

Pity the poor fellow who ventures outside his realm of knowledge and then recommends dreck. New ideas ought not be confused with sound ideas. Those with no background in an area are easily impressed by the new, without benefit of the wisdom that comes from familiarity with knowledge of the old.

We can continue this repartee as long as you wish. I do have a day job, but debating with you represents such a slight diversion of effort ...

Steve