Re: SIRs

2003-06-17 10:21:13
%
%   *>
%   *> Create a document-based thread rather than a WG-based or
%   *> mailing-list-based thread. Patches could also be posted and revision
%   *> history (changes between revisions) would be easier to keep track of.
%   *> People who have negative comments could post them, and they'd be part
%   *> of the history record of the draft even if their comments are
%   *> ignored/rejected.
%   *>
%   *> simon
%   *>
%   *>
%
% I really wonder whether people have thought through the can of
% worms (Pandora's box) that you people may be opening...?  This is not
% to deny the need to improve the quality of some I-Ds and RFCs,
% goodness knows, but be careful of social consequences...
%
% Bob Braden
%

amen.