Re: SIRs

2003-06-17 09:38:40

  *>
  *> Create a document-based thread rather than a WG-based or
  *> mailing-list-based thread. Patches could also be posted and revision
  *> history (changes between revisions) would be easier to keep track of.
  *> People who have negative comments could post them, and they'd be part
  *> of the history record of the draft even if their comments are
  *> ignored/rejected.
  *>
  *> simon
  *>
  *>

I really wonder whether people have thought through the can of
worms (Pandora's box) that you people may be opening...?  This is not
to deny the need to improve the quality of some I-Ds and RFCs,
goodness knows, but be careful of social consequences...

Bob Braden