Re: [Fwd: Emerging Network Usage and Engineering Issues]

2003-08-18 05:03:17
NM Research wrote:

My answer to your question is that I want IETF, ISO and ITU to set nuclear warfare standards,

It might be useful for someone to produce such standards, but they're really not in the IETF's domain of expertise. Maybe some part of ISO would be better.

    The internet was not made for e-commerce, its mission was to
    communicate during nuclear warfare.

False.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                       |