How can I get more advice for my I-D?

2003-09-23 02:13:14
I submitted my I-D several weeks ago,but I haven't  received even a piece of
advice.This I-D is about the search protocol for library.Now there are more
and more databases in library,we often have to search in many databases one
by one  to get the precise and comprehensive recorder.It's maybe not a
pleasure job.Our protocol just solve this problem.
I think it is a useful  protocol with some  faultiness.How can I get more
advice for it.I can't find a work group for it.Just create one?