Re: How can I get more advice for my I-D?

2003-09-23 08:15:32

--On 23. september 2003 17:03 +0800 wang liang <wangliang_f(_at_)163(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I submitted my I-D several weeks ago,but I haven't  received even a piece
of advice.This I-D is about the search protocol for library.Now there are
more and more databases in library,we often have to search in many
databases one by one  to get the precise and comprehensive recorder.It's
maybe not a pleasure job.Our protocol just solve this problem.
I think it is a useful  protocol with some  faultiness.How can I get more
advice for it.I can't find a work group for it.Just create one?

with several thousand internet-drafts published each year, it is not likely that you will get feedback just by publishing one.

The trick that most often works is, as usual, to find the people interested in the same area of work, give them a pointer, and ask for feedback. In this case, looking for people who have worked in relation to Z39.50 and similar efforts might be useful.

Good luck!

This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which
is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed.
Decisions on
what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.