Re: Visa for South Korea

2003-12-30 10:14:09
At 11:34 -0500 12/30/03, Ken Hornstein wrote:
 >From my reading of the Korean Embassy web page, it seems that US residents
will require a visa to attend the Seoul IETF.  I'm wondering if anyone
has gotten a visa to enter South Korea before, and if so, can they provide
any tips on the visa process?  (The only requirement that looks like it
will be a pain is the letter from your employer).

--Ken

I attended a technical meeting in Seoul in the summer of 2003, and did not require a visa. We should get a reading on this from our hosts.

Steve