Re: Visa for South Korea

2003-12-30 11:53:47
See also:

http://www.mofat.go.kr/en/visa/e_visa.mof

... for a more comprehensive list of countries under visa exemption etc.

Some of us are blessed with non-US passports, Ken :-)

Heh, I guess the termology in my first note was imprecise; I should have
said "US passport holders" instead of "US residents".  My apologies.

But my reading of that web page implies that the USA is _not_ one of the
countries you can enter Korea from without a visa when travelling on
business (but it looks like a lot of countries in Europe are on the
list).

--Ken