Re: SMTP Minimum Retry Period - Proposal To Modify MX

2004-01-10 07:32:55
The RBL, and particularly the DUL, are not "good faith," as it is
well known that both block significant amounts of legitimate,
non-spam, non-uce, recipient-desired email.

I guess it depends on your definition of "significant".  I haven't
noticed a problem, but the amount of spam I get is large enough that,
in good faith, I'm willing to tolerate a modest number of false
positives.

                                        - Bill