Re: Do we or don't we need a visa for the Korean IETF?

2004-01-29 15:41:11
In message <73DC462E-5281-11D8-B733-000A95DBDB84(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu>, Aaron
Falk writes:
This is insane.  Can the Secretariat please give unambiguous advice
(preferably backed up by a letter from the Korean embassy) to
attendees?

As I posted to the IETF list a couple of days ago, the company that
AT&T uses for advice on such things suggested that I get a visa.  (Not
that they sounded too sure about it...)  I've gotten a few responses
that suggest that they're being prudent.

I've sent in my forms to get a Visa -- we'll see what happens.