Re: Do we or don't we need a visa for the Korean IETF?

2004-01-29 10:59:58
Aaron Falk wrote:

This is insane. Can the Secretariat please give unambiguous advice (preferably backed up by a letter from the Korean embassy) to attendees?

It sounds like you might be safest contacting the Korean embassy yourself and asking for a visa. If they say you don't need one, you're on firmer ground than if the IETF says you don't need one.

--
|John Stracke      |jstracke(_at_)centive(_dot_)com                         |