Re: Korean visa problems

2004-02-01 13:19:29

--On 1. februar 2004 09:22 +0900 Dave Crocker <dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net>
wrote:

Folks,

NB> 1.  If I'm attending a conference, a visa *is* required.

It would be helpful for IETF Management to resolve this matter,
particularly given the confusion and the short amount of time left.

as far as I can tell, every time they have been asked the question, and it has been clear that the IETF is not a profit-making operation, they have said "no visa". but they have had no success with getting someone official to deliver on their promise to send a letter saying that.

I'm pushing. they're pushing. doesn't move.