Re: Korean visa problems

2004-02-01 21:40:01
Yup. Got in and out without any mention of the word "visa", but I don't
have a US passport.

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   GSM: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

On 1-feb-04, at 9:42, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

It would be helpful for IETF Management to resolve this matter,
particularly given the confusion and the short amount of time left.

as far as I can tell, every time they have been asked the question,
and it has been clear that the IETF is not a profit-making operation,
they have said "no visa".

There was an APNIC meeting in Korea last summer. Maybe APNIC and/or
attendees can share their visa experiences?