Re: power in Korea..

2004-02-26 08:30:39

On Feb 26, 2004, at 2:15 AM, Joe Abley wrote:

Also, for GSM subscribers:

  http://www.etechkorea.info/articles/20020601001.php

These are CDMA phones which are specially designed for GSM roamers (you stick your GSM SIM in the back of them). I used a KTF CDMA phone with my Microcell GSM SIM last August, and it worked fine. The cost of renting the phone was very low, and picking up the handset at ICN was painless.

Has anybody tried this kind of trick (putting the SIM in another phone) with a T-mobile sim? I know that T-mobile binds the phone to the sim but don't know if they bind the sim to the phone.

--aaron