Re: I-D ACTION:draft-shore-nat-reachability-00.txt

2004-03-28 22:35:09
This I-D does not even mention IPv6 -- any particular reason for not
to? :-)

Until now, it seems there have been at least 5-10 different NAT
traversing/reversing techniques, designed for about every application
requiring it.  But doing NAT traversal to get IPv6 connectivity would
have provided a unified solution to every application...