Re: Response to complaint from Dean Anderson (fwd)

2004-06-23 10:38:49
Enough.

The Dean Anderson fiasco has continued long enough.

This is a formal request that Anderson be asked to
cease the off-topic diatribes about a problem that
I view as of his own making.

The IETF should have no legal or moral obligation
to accede to his demands, nor should any individual
associated with IETF activities.

His negative diatribes and threats do damage to the
IETF.  It is important he cease or be banned from
IETF lists.

I have not met Mr. Anderson, but remember him quite
well from past correspondence lists such as: