Re: Scenario C prerequisites (Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on where from here)

2004-09-22 16:57:01
Karl,

Good thoughts.  I agree with all.

I suppose the reason for my long writing was to say that 501(3)(?)
status should not be feared, the process is predictable, and I
think you will find the IRS actually will assist in the process.
In any event, requires a good non-profit / tax lawyer to evaluate
and explain the consequences.  But getting the status is easy.

Gene
gene(_dot_)gaines(_at_)gainesgroup(_dot_)com