Re: Scenario C prerequisites (Re: Upcoming: further thoughts on where

2004-09-30 01:04:39
Kai,

We do not understand each other at all.

My email of a week ago was addressed to one simple point:

Fear expressed by a few people that obtaining non-profit U.S.
501(c)(3) status for either the IETF or a separate organization
supporting be IETF could be difficult and perhaps not possible.

I was _only_ stating that such fear is unfounded.

I do confess that I made an attempt to provide some information
to show that this fear is unfounded.

Drop this issue and get back to productive discussion.

Gene Gaines
gene(_dot_)gaines(_at_)gainesgroup(_dot_)com