RE: Scenario C or Scenario O ? - I say let us go for C !

2004-09-23 14:33:30
Actually, as far as I can tell the accountability is about the same in both cases, and in neither case as "direct" as one would philosophically like (but probably as direct as one can get in practice.) Similarly, the "change control" appears to be equally in the IETF hands.

Yours,
Joel