Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

2004-09-28 05:14:57
John,

what I expected when I caused this poll to be created was that there would be a significant number of people choosing "No, I do not wish to state an opinion". For multiple reasons - "I trust the leadership to decide better than I can" was one that people talking to me gave me, in addition to all the ones you mention below.

So the number of people who chose this option was real information to me (in something approaching the Shannon sense... information is the amount of surprise you get....)

Of course, this poll also suffers from the fallacy that we are looking at both the turnout and the distribution of answers before the poll closes, thus influencing potential pollees..... I won't say more about my interpretation of the poll before the announced "close date" (Wednesday).

                         Harald