Re: Reminder: Poll about restructuring options

2004-09-29 23:04:18

It is impressive that you confuse the difference between affirmatively embracing an absent alternative with a passive refusal to embrace the alternatives presented.

Maybe I'm stupid but wasn't there a 'Yes I have an opinion
which I will express later' and a comment textfield? Why not
summarize your view on a webbpage and put the url in the
commentfield checking the 'later' radiobutton? Doesn't that
allow you to express your opinion while not beeing tied to
the predefined choices?

        Cheers Leif