Re: A modest proposal for Harald

2004-11-05 16:47:40

--On Friday, 05 November, 2004 18:15 -0500 Noel Chiappa
<jnc(_at_)mercury(_dot_)lcs(_dot_)mit(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I too would like to congratulate you on your successes, and
suggest you have the opportunity to be the last chair to
preside over active work related to version 6 of the IP
protocol suite. With the passage of more than 10 years since
IPv6 was adopted as the offical replacement for IPv4, and with

--On Friday, 05 November, 2004 12:38 -0800 Tony Hain