Re: IPv4 in the network, please

2004-11-08 15:48:03
Hi Kurtis,

We don't disagree ;-)

I don't say that IPv4 should not work (actually is working for me pretty
fine, same room as you !), but it a MUST to have both (IPv4 and IPv6)
working at the same time from day -1 of every IETF meeting.

Regards,
Jordi

De: Kurt Erik Lindqvist <kurtis(_at_)kurtis(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se>
Responder a: kurtis(_at_)kurtis(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se
Fecha: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 23:00:25 +0100
Para: jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es
CC: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <harald(_at_)alvestrand(_dot_)no>, Marcia Beaulieu
<mbeaulie(_at_)foretec(_dot_)com>, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Asunto: IPv4 in the network, please

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.