bcp-02: Section 3.4

2004-12-10 04:09:15

I'm not very comfortable with the appeal text in section 3.4.  There
isn't a way to overturn decisions and there is no way to appeal
decisions because the wrong decision was made.

I understand why the current text is there.  I understand there are
significant concerns about having either of the things I'd like to see
in an appeal system.

I will try and think of constructive ways of getting better
appealability without destroying the IASA's ability to do its job.
I'm also not sure how uncomfortable I am with the current text.  I
know I don't like it, but it's hard to tell how strong that feeling
is.

--Sam