Re: draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-02: section 5.4 - oher ISOC support

2004-12-13 13:08:32

--On 13. desember 2004 14:41 +0100 Brian E Carpenter <brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com> wrote:

I did not see anyone speak up in favor of mandating quarterly deposits
for an effort that not a quarterly effort yet this sillyness is still
in the document

I've gone various ways on this, but I think that imposing a duty of
regular payment on ISOC is appropriate - so that paying the IETF
late doesn't become a tempting cash-flow management tool. I would
be happy with a phrasing that asks for at least 3 payments per
year.

I'd suggest some variant of "as budgeted".

                  Harald