RE: Assuring ISOC commitment to AdminRest

2004-12-13 14:46:48
At 01:40 PM 12/12/04 -0800, Dave Crocker wrote:
Is the IETF making itself a wholly-owned subsidiary of ISOC, or is the IETF contracting with ISOC to do some services for the IETF.

I don't see either happening, and perhaps this is part of the disconnect. The latter is clearly what Carl's document called "Scenario D", and the former could be Carl's Scenario C. As I understood the IETF consensus, neither is currently intended to become reality.