RE: Assuring ISOC commitment to AdminRest

2004-12-13 21:13:47
Fred,

I believe we strongly agree here.

I did not think for a second that the ISOC Board would be asked to resolve to adopt a document over which it had, until that point, no opportunity to review, to offer substantive comment and to reach a position where it was comfortable with the obligations being asked of ISOC in this structure. There is a delicate piece of process management here that I personally hope will be happening sooner rather than later where the ISOC Board will be given that opportunity to provide its comments and perspectives on this document to the IETF prior to the IETF process signing off on this document for publication as a BCP.

Regards,

   Geoff