re: Language Tags to BCP

2004-12-22 10:33:14
Bruce opined:

--
I also (i.e. in addition to JFC) find that characterization
offensive.  I am responding to an IETF New Last Call in
accordance with established procedures, and within the time
period established.  I had at one time entertained an
informal approach to addressing the procedural issues, but
given such an accusation, I am now inclined to use the
formal procedure outlined in RFC 2026 section 6.5.2.
--

Doug Ewell is a contributor to the Langtags process and maintains the
prototype registry, but he is not an author of the draft. Maybe you should

I am preparing a new draft that includes some of the minor alterations you
requested. Let's see if that addresses your concerns.

Regards,

Addison

Addison P. Phillips
Director, Globalization Architecture
http://www.webMethods.com

Chair, W3C Internationalization Working Group
http://www.w3.org/International

It is not a feature.