Re: IASA BCP Conflict of Interest Clause?

2004-12-23 03:20:00
avri(_at_)psg(_dot_)com wrote:

I think this is sufficient as well.

a.

On 22 dec 2004, at 15.22, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:

"The IAOC will establish and publish rules to handle conflict of interest situations".

Yes, I think so. Profiting from a conflict of interest is pretty
much illegal anyway, so I don't really see why the BCP needs to spell
it out - the IAOC needs such rules for its own protection anyway.
The ISOC Board went through this process a few years ago and I would
expect that the rules for the IAOC would be very similar.

    Brian