Re: Issue #740: Section 2.2 & 5.6 - IASA BCP -02 Reserves [was RE: I ASA BCP -02 Reserves - section 2.2 /7 and 5.6]

2004-12-28 09:57:42
At 8:44 AM -0500 12/26/04, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
Hi Bert,

W.r.t. the "divisional" vs "cost center" coounting....
We got the text on "Divisional Accounting" and on "sepearet set of
accounts" from Glenn Ricart, so what should it be. If we do make a
change we need to make it consistent over the whole doc.
Probably best to keep that for working out when we sit down with the
accountants?

When are you planning to sit down with the accountants?

The IETF LC for this document is scheduled to end in less than 2 weeks, and this sentence implies (to me anyway) that we still haven't had it reviewed by the accountants? Has it been reviewed by our lawyers?

It has been reviewed within ISOC by the accountants, and while this is obviously helpful, many of the items under discussion are business items and not Accounting issues per se.

Legal reviews are proving more difficult given the changing nature of the text and it's not clear to me that we will be able to complete this during the current last call timetable.

Regards,
Lynn