Re: Adminrest: BCP -03: Compensation for IAOC members

2005-01-03 07:06:22
Brian et al.,

would

"
x.x Compensation for IOAC members
        The IOAC members shall not receive any compensation (apart from
        reimbursement of expenses) for their services as members of the
        IOAC."

do the trick then? (Modified from the ISOC by-laws.) I really do believe
that at least the fact that the IOAC members are not payed for their
services should be documented.

Cheers,

Jonne.