Re: Consensus? #770 Compensation for IAOC members

2005-01-10 13:47:59
On 1/10/2005 14:41, Michael StJohns allegedly wrote:

Hmm...

No, actually I think this is right. This is guidance to the IAOC for publishing the rules not the rules themselves. In general, the rules should only cover exceptional expenses (e.g. spent $1000 paying the teleconference bill for xxx), but the IAOC can also establish rules for non-exceptional expenses (e.g. mileage for meetings) because its the only way they can get people to come to do something for example.

OK