RE: Consensus? #770 Compensation for IAOC members

2005-01-10 04:16:53
OK, I have added the text (in my edit buffer) as proposed by Mike.
So that is:
            <t>
                The IAOC shall set and publish rules covering
                reimbursement of expenses and such reimbursement
                shall generally be for exceptional cases only.
            </t>

at the end of section 4, so just before section 4.1

Bert

-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org]On Behalf Of
Harald Tveit Alvestrand
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2005 08:55
To: John C Klensin; Michael StJohns; ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Consensus? #770 Compensation for IAOC members

My intention was to say that the IAOC sets the rules as soon
as it gets around to it, and certainly before any expense is covered -
even if the rule is as simple as "no payment, ever", it should be set.

So I also prefer Mike's wording to mine.

Bert