addressing WG/BCP/tags issue [was: The process/WG/BCP/langtags mess...]

2005-01-12 04:54:40
Dear Bruce,
I changed the subject as the referred case only shown different network architecture confusions. Positively addressing this confusions will help more the solution of the case at hand than anything else.