End of issues

2005-01-13 06:00:09
I believe that I now have messages out with suggested resolutions for all 19 open issues on the BCP document. In almost all cases, these messages contain text for proposed edits to the document.

If I don't hear violent objections, I'll ask the editors to prepare a new draft based on those proposed edits (+ any textual adjustments they will make in their roles as editors).

We should then have a relatively clean document on which to base the next step of our conversation, as outlined in my "plan" message yesterday.

Hoping for a convergent process.....

                   Harald