RE: Consensus? #733 Outsourcing principle

2005-01-13 13:30:08
--On torsdag, januar 13, 2005 10:37:22 -0500 John C Klensin
<john-ietf(_at_)jck(_dot_)com> wrote:

*footnote: I think the document may be confusing (I hope not
confused, and I trust it isn't deliberate) as to whether all of
these pointers to "outsourcing" imply

    -- hire an organization, with its own staff, etc., to
    perform a particular function, or

    -- hire a collection of individuals, but on a putative
    independent contractor basis, rather than employees

I have generally assumed that we are talking about the first
model

So had I.

Same here.

Bert