RE: Editorial fixes to ISA-BCP revision 04

2005-01-17 07:13:36
W.r.t.
-- In 2.1

 IAOC: Internet Administrative Oversight Committee, defined
 by this document.

Should be IETF rather than Internet (especially with the current
governance discussion underway unless we really want to liven that
discussion up :-).  I think the references in the document itself are
OK but I did not do a thorough check.

Yes. Changed in my edit buffer.
OLD:
                    <t hangText="IAOC:">
                        Internet Administrative Oversight Committee,
                        defined by this document.
                    </t>
NEW:
                    <t hangText="IAOC:">
                        IETF Administrative Oversight Committee,
                        defined by this document.
                    </t>

I also fixed:
OLD
                    <t hangText="IAD:">
                        Internet Administrative Director, defined by this
                        document.
                    </t>
NEW:
                    <t hangText="IAD:">
                        IETF Administrative Director, defined by this
                        document.
                    </t>

Bert