Re: Rough consensus? #425 3.5

2005-01-20 02:21:32
Michael StJohns wrote:
At a minimum, I'd explicitly prohibit review of the IADs actions
> by any body except the IAOC - direct the review to the IAOC only.

I think this is correct, managerially. That way the IAD knows who
his or her boss is, and that is important. But there is nothing
in draft-ietf-iasa-bcp-04 suggesting that anybody except the IAOC
can review the IAD's actions, and the stuff about decision review
in section 3.4 is explicitly about the IAOC. It's also very clear
from sections 3.1 and 3.2 that IAD reports to the IAOC. So I
see no need for a text change.

   Brian