Re: Proposed consensus text: #725 Appealing decisions

2005-01-28 11:25:22
On Fri, 28 Jan 2005, John C Klensin wrote:

"...believed to violate..."
"...putatively violates..."
"...alleged to violate..."

and other phrases would, I think, satisfy both Scott's concerns
and yours.

Sure, I'm good with that. How about:

"...an explanation of how the decision or action is thought to violate
the BCPs..."

These are the sort of language/presentation details that I wish
we could assume that final editing would straighten out.  It is
not a good sign that we think we need to fix them on the IETF
list.

Oops, I thought that had been done, and we were looking a final drafts.

   john

617 344 9000