Request for comments on "information currency" Internet-draft

2005-02-18 19:20:20
Hello,
I'm sending this email to request comments on an individual Internet-draft that I have recently published, available at http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jpbedell-information-currency-00.txt. The Internet-draft describes the first steps toward the creation of new instruments of economic scarcity, based solely on information and the operation of information systems, which I am calling "information currency". It is my belief that information currency will have broad applications in information systems security and in the coordination of a wide range of scientific and technical research and development activities, but there is an enormous amount of work to be done before that comes about. :) I am hoping to advance this work through the IETF, in conjunction with the ICWS project at http://infoeng.sf.net, and I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions you might provide. Thanks in advance for your help!

        J. Patrick Bedell
        jpb(_at_)infoeng(_dot_)org