Re: Request for comments on "information currency" Internet-draft

2005-02-19 20:03:41
I think your draft could benefit significantly from some example usage
sections describing how this currency can be used in practice today.
If it can't yet be used then I'd describe the minimal set of missing
features and describe how a system with those features could be used.

I found the descriptions of protocol operations and formats reasonably
clear, but I was unable to see how this all fit together.