Re: Comments on draft-ietf-newtrk-sd-00.txt

2005-03-03 18:05:45
In honor of our retiring chair and his talent with acronyms, the
working draft has been changed to use "Directives for Oversight
and Administration".  The editorial problems Bruce identified
have been fixed.   :-)

--On Thursday, 03 March, 2005 19:18 -0500 Bruce Lilly