RE: Why?

2005-03-13 00:15:45
Keith Moore wrote:
(you might make an argument for moving the functionality to the
edge of the network, but not all the way to hosts, and that
argument might be convincing)

Bill Manning wrote:
fine... we can move the functionality to the NAT... close to
the edge but not all the way to the hosts. happy now?

Only the newly discovered honeymoon between Keith and I prevented my
sarcasm to post this myself earlier today.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force today. Keith and I have agreed
to disagree with Noel. What is going on? I wonder if Darth Kurtis or
Master Jedi Iljitsch have felt this too.

Michel.